Monday 24 August 2015

Why Hello There...


I'm going to do a few photo posts since I have been busy with my camera now that Spring is starting to show through. I went to visit my cousin a few weekends ago as she always has an interesting mix of animals and I wasn't dissapointed.

On her front lawn she had this little pen set up with these two cuties in. They even had cute little coats on!

What a little poser huh? Not that lambs need to pose, they are always cute.

I guess I tired this fella out with all my photo taking.

Spots! I love piglets! My cousin has two sows that gave birth within 3 days of each other and now share the litters, feeding any piglet as if it were her own.

The black ones are from a smaller sow so they look younger alot younger than the pinks but they just started smaller.

These little explorers got lost while we were watching the mothers eat. they went round and round in circles but couldn't seem to remember where the entry to the sty was.

This spotty one is everyones favourite at the moment. Apparently everyone who visits reckons they want to take this one home.

Everyone jumps in at feed time. This pic also shows the size difference between the pinks and the coloured.

1 comment:

  1. OMG so many tiny babies!! *squeeeee* The lambies are adorable (only ever seen one ugly lamb tbf...looking at you, BC), their little scarves just top off the cute! The little spotty piglet looks like the leader, even though he's so small!

    ReplyDelete