Monday 3 August 2015

Blog Challenge - My Zodiac Sign

So one of my blog prompts was to find a summary of my zodiac and say whether or not it suits my personality. I just chose this simple one from google images because some of the other summarys I found were about 3 pages long and far too detailed to comment on.
I think this is pretty accurate for me except that I don't stand my ground very often if ever. I'm definitely an over thinker and I can obsess over things very well. I'm not sure that I'm determined as such, I'm sure my family would say Stubborn is more accurate. I always say that I'm aptly named as a Jenny is a female donkey and I'm quite often a stubborn ass haha
What's your star sign and does it suit you?

2 comments:

  1. I often wonder if people look up their star signs and they're vague enough that people go 'that's so me!'...then I read my star predictions in the newspaper or on those weird FB things and go 'yeah, that could be me...' Aha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same XD Although usually the ones I see over here say things like 'strife with your spouse will convince you to try a new work routine' or 'the joy of your children makes you really love life this week' so mostly they have nothing to do with me haha
    I do like reading the summaries though cos even if some of it is waaay off you can always find something that relates back.

    ReplyDelete