Wednesday 5 August 2015

Day 6 - An Old Photo Of Yourself


This is from 2007 when I was 17 and attending an agriculture course which if you can't tell just from this pic I was rather popular at.. Funny how you don't realise how inappropriately  dressed you are when young.
I really enjoyed my time there and learnt loads of useful things. I also learnt that I was pretty unlikely to get a farm job unless I married in or went dairy. Which I did do in the end, go dairy that is not get married!
I didn't stick it out very long, only a few years. I was too young and too shy and felt very isolated being surrounded by middle aged men.  I would love to get back to farming though now that I am a bit older and more likely to make friends/stand up for myself.
We have half a dozen sheep and a pig at home and they curb my cravings for farm jobs. Keeping them fed and healthy keeps me rather entertained, not to mention their antics.
So there you have it, an old pic of me and day 6 complete. What were you doing in 2007 and how old were you?

2 comments:

  1. Remember how you said you don't remember what you did last August? Yeah, I can't really remember 2007 XD I was at college and I seem to think I didn't do much else! I think I was 19? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how you said you don't remember what you did last August? Yeah, I can't really remember 2007 XD I was at college and I seem to think I didn't do much else! I think I was 19? XD

    ReplyDelete