Friday 24 July 2015

Photo Challenge - Part 2

Today was so sunny and beautiful that I spent most of the day with my camera around my neck taking pics of anything I could see. I was actually waiting to go visit a friend but due to family issues it never happened. I don't mind though, there are other days and I got to potter about instead.

A Family Crest

So it's not for a family and I'm not entirely sure what a crest is defined as but I figured this was close enough for a country that doesn't display family crests.

A Castle Turret
This was another tough one because as far as I'm aware there aren't any true castles in New Zealand. This Castle restaurant though is close enough to fit the bill.

Free Shot
I went for a little wander this morning and this sign just stood out for me. I'm not sure why

Clouds
This is how clear it was today. The pattern of weather lately seems to be all clouds or no clouds so this seemed about the best shot I was going to get.

In The Garden
Since it's the middle of winter there isn't much in our garden except dead looking things so here's my photo. We decided to have a little fun on our saturday night so burnt as much of the dry greenwaste as we could while enjoying a cider.

A Pond With A Fountain
A large pond, more of a lake perhaps, ok definitely a lake and a very large fountain. It still counts!



I still have quite a few pics on my list so I think I will have to make a special trip out and about to tick some more off.

1 comment:

  1. OOOh, some lovely results! I am now at the point when I'm struggling with a few too, so I think I need to go out and make a concentrated effort to tick a few off! I think you found a clever way around castle and family crest, like you say, those things aren't exactly common in NZ! The other pics are good too, I really like the swans in front of the fountain, one white and one black! Very effective :]

    ReplyDelete