Wednesday 29 July 2015

Blog Challenge Intro

So I kinda went off on a tangent yesterday about the sorry state of my laptop rather than actually introducing the challenge to you so I will do that now!
The idea is to post something every day for the next 30 days or so. Some days it may just be a picture with a description and on others it could be a whole essay. Well probably not an essay but something more than a paragraph.
The reason I wanted to start this, other than testing the last legs on my laptop, is just to get me here more. My posts lately have been few and far between and mostly pictures. I'm hoping to mix it up a bit. Winter is a hard time for me as I don't get out as much and the landscape isn't as pretty without all it's leaves so I find it hard to get motivated to go exploring.
Most of the following posts will be more inwardly relating I think. You might learn a few things about me (whether you want to or not is a different story) and I might learn a few things about myself.
The general idea for the challenge came from pinterest but I've made it my own but mixing up a few that I found and also throwing in a few of my own prompts. I plan to write them all on little slips of paper which I will put in a jar and whatever I draw that day I will write about. Wish me luck!
Are you doing a blog challenge at the moment? If so leave me a link so that I can go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment