Monday 20 July 2015

Photo challenge Part One

So I have been half arse doing this photo challenge. I was meant to be taking a photo of something every day of July but I didn't actually start it until about the 10th and most of these pics were taken on the same days so it's not quite the right idea... No matter it's still good to practice with ,y camera.

Flower In A Window
Ok so it's not really a flower but it's a plant. It's a succulent that I put into a tea cup because I thought it'd be cute and because I wanted some plants in my room that hardly need to be watered. These little things actually die if you water them regularly so they are perfect for my casual/forgetful approach to looking after things.

Free Shot

 I just really like this pic and it shows how cold it's been lately.

A Pet Outside

This is a bit of a cheat perhaps since sheep are always outside but they are also my only pets. Perhaps I should have brought one in to make it a contrast XD

An Item You Recently Acquired
I made a special trip to Typo while I was in Wellington as I always like their notebooks. This is one of the three that I bought.

Something Green


Me and Mum had a pretty serious day of work last week and we had two truck and trailer loads of green waste to take away.

Free Shot
 For some reason I have never noticed this house before but I really like the shape of it.

In The Sun
Winter sun at the beach.

A Statue Of A Dog Or A Horse
This is in Feilding and the dog has a man with him but I figured most statues of horses would have a human on their back anyway.

So theres my first 8 pictures. If you like the sound of this photo challenge head on over to the original post on my sisters blog.
http://tomorrowsheretoday.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/photo-day-challenge-july.html



2 comments:

  1. I love all your pics, you've found some really good ones for the prompts x3 Like the flower in the window one, yeah technically I suppose it's not a flower, but it looks and is treated like one so I'll take that as it counts xD I would've liked to see a sheep in the house, but I think this way does hold to the challenge, and they /are/ pets XD I love the typo notepad, I guess I'm lucky there's not a typo in the UK or I would be poor by the looks of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pics, you've found some really good ones for the prompts x3 Like the flower in the window one, yeah technically I suppose it's not a flower, but it looks and is treated like one so I'll take that as it counts xD I would've liked to see a sheep in the house, but I think this way does hold to the challenge, and they /are/ pets XD I love the typo notepad, I guess I'm lucky there's not a typo in the UK or I would be poor by the looks of it!

    ReplyDelete